Now Hiring: Tax Supervisor
- Are you looking for variety in your work that serves a diverse client base?
- Is the opportunity to work in all areas of income tax, not just a select tax specialty, important to you?
- Do you enjoy mentoring staff and helping them develop their skills?
- Do you thrive when consulting with and guiding clients to make the right decisions for their businesses?
- Would you like to work with a firm that values you and invests in you?
If this sounds like you, then we are interested in meeting you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Engaging with clients and other staff to ensure proactive tax planning.
- Reviewing business, fiduciary, and personal income tax returns and training staff in tax matters.
- Preparing tax projections and consulting on tax-related matters, including complex (fun!) tax issues.
- Overseeing income tax correspondence, including developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Diving deep into technical tax-related issues in order to guide clients.
- Gaining exposure to foreign taxation, sales/use tax, and payroll tax.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary aligned to your experience, roles and responsibilities and growth plan
- Annual bonus based on goals defined in your growth plan
- Robust mentoring program including quarterly review of your growth plan and performance to achieve annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision/critical illness/life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, Health & Wellness Time and Holidays
- 401(k) + profit sharing
- Staff development program along with internal and external education (CPE)
- CPA reimbursement
- Casual dress office environment for non-client-facing days
- Hybrid work model to enhance work/life balance
What You’ll Need to Be Successful:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in the tax department of a CPA firm
- CPA designation and/or EA required; MST is also a plus
- Strong background in reviewing individual and business returns
- Experienced in tax research
- Prior involvement with training & mentoring staff
Since 1972, Cray, Kaiser Ltd. has been serving a diverse client base with a focus on family-owned and closely-held businesses. Besides the standard audit, accounting, and tax programs, we offer our clients a full range of business consulting services to assist with the complete life cycle of the business.
Our team is driven by its mission, vision and core values. As you get to know us, you’ll see that the five core values – education, integrity, people, care and trust – serve as anchors through our work and actions. To learn more about each value, please click here.
Interested in Learning More?
Please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com