Member of Russell Bedford International, a global network of independent professional service firms.
Now Hiring: Tax Administrator
Cray, Kaiser Ltd. offers a flex-time opportunity to seasoned administrative professionals. Flextime looks like this:
- Tax Season : Jan – April 40+ hrs/week, Monday to Thursday from 8am – 7pm, Friday 8am – 4:30pm, and Saturday 9am – 4:30pm. A minimum of 40 hours per week is expected. Should the candidate have additional hours available, we are happy to expand the hours and further enrich your experience.
- Off-Season: May – December flex schedule to support the below objectives.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Administration of tax functions including:
- Work closely with partners and the tax professionals on administrative duties supporting the tax compliance practice
- Scheduling of tax projects
- Manage and update internal due date reminders
- E-file processing and administration
- Tax return processing and delivery of document support
The role is 100% in-person in our Oakbrook Terrace office. No outside travel is required.
What You’ll Need to Be Successful:
- Experience in a tax compliance environment and attention to detail
- Enjoys leveraging a variety of software products and technologies
- Project management experience is a plus
- Must be able to work in and commute to Oak Brook, IL (housing not provided)
Since 1972, Cray, Kaiser Ltd. has been serving a diverse client base with a focus on family-owned and closely-held businesses. Besides the standard audit, accounting, and tax programs, we offer our clients a full range of business consulting services to assist with the complete life cycle of the business.
Our team is driven by its mission, vision and core values. As you get to know us, you’ll see that the five core values – education, integrity, people, care and trust – serve as anchors through our work and actions. To learn more about each value, please click here.
Interested in Learning More?
Please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com