Member of Russell Bedford International, a global network of independent professional service firms.
Now Hiring: Supervisor Accountant / Assurance Supervisor
- Are you looking for variety in your work that serves a diverse client base?
- Do you desire growth in your career?
- Would you like to work with a firm that values you and invests in you?
If this sounds like you, then we are interested in meeting you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Supervising management of assurance staff and client engagements.
- Reviewing budgets to ensure engagement efficiencies.
- Ensuring solid client communications with firm leadership team and clients to streamline
engagement performance and strengthen relationships.
- Training and development of staff, ranging from engagement performance to new
standards and pronouncements.
- Reviewing engagement workpapers and financial statements based upon firm objectives.
- Coordinating firm resources to meet client deliverables based upon established timelines.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary aligned to your experience, roles and responsibilities and growth plan
- Annual bonus based on goals defined in your growth plan
- Robust mentoring program including quarterly review of your growth plan and performance to achieve annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision/critical illness/life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, Health & Wellness Time and Holidays
- 401(k) + profit sharing
- Staff development program along with internal and external education (CPE)
- CPA reimbursement
- Casual dress office environment for non-client-facing days
- Hybrid work arrangement to enhance work/life balance
What You’ll Need to Be Successful:
- 4 to 7 years of progressive experience in public accounting
- CPA designation required
- Experience leading audit or assurance engagements and the development of staff
- Corporate and individual tax preparation
- Experience with Excel, Creative Solutions Accounting, QuickBooks, and/or Lacerte is ideal
Since 1972, Cray, Kaiser Ltd. has been serving a diverse client base with a focus on family-owned and closely-held businesses. Besides the standard audit, accounting, and tax programs, we offer our clients a full range of business consulting services to assist with the complete life cycle of the business.
Our team is driven by its mission, vision and core values. As you get to know us, you’ll see that the five core values – education, integrity, people, care and trust – serve as anchors through our work and actions. To learn more about each value, please click here.
Interested in Learning More?
Please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com