Now Hiring: Staff Accountant
- Are you looking for variety in your work that serves a diverse client base?
- Are you looking to explore the multi-facets of public accounting opportunities?
- Do you desire growth in your career?
- Would you like to work with a firm that values you and invests in you?
- Do our Core Values resonate with you? Education-Integrity-People-Care-Trust
If this sounds like you, then we are interested in meeting you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Working with a team on engagements such as audits, reviews, and compilations for middle market, privately-held businesses, non-profits, and employee benefit plans.
- Working in a safe environment to learn by asking questions to continue growth.
- Communicating with an internal team on work status and engagement developments.
- Applying skills learned from engagement-to-engagement.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary aligned to your experience, roles and responsibilities and growth plan
- Annual bonus based on goals defined in your growth plan
- Robust mentoring program including quarterly review of your growth plan and performance to achieve annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical/dental/vision/critical illness/life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, Health & Wellness
- 401(k) + profit sharing
- Staff development program along with internal and external education (CPE)
- CPA reimbursement
- Casual dress office environment for non-client-facing days
- Hybrid work model to enhance work/life balance
What You’ll Need to Be Successful
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 1 to 3 years of experience in public accounting
- Curiosity and a growth mindset
- CPA designation, or plans to pursue
- Experience in executing compilation, review, and audit engagements
- Corporate and individual tax preparation is a plus
- Experience with Excel, Creative Solutions Accounting, QuickBooks, and/or Lacerte is ideal
Since 1972, Cray, Kaiser Ltd. has been serving a diverse client base with a focus on family-owned and closely-held businesses. Besides the standard audit, accounting, and tax programs, we offer our clients a full range of business consulting services to assist with the complete life cycle of the business.
Our team is driven by its mission, vision and core values. As you get to know us, you’ll see that the five core values – education, integrity, people, care and trust – serve as anchors through our work and actions.
Interested in Learning More?
Please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org