Now Hiring: Senior Auditor – Employee Benefits Plans
- Are you looking for variety in your work that serves a diverse client base?
- Do you desire growth in your career?
- Would you like to work with a firm that values you and invests in you?
- Do you have experience auditing employee benefit plans?
If this sounds like you, then we are interested in meeting you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Running engagements and overseeing daily activity of staff while facilitating assurance engagements, with a focus on employee benefit plans.
- Collaborating, a lot! You’ll foster client relationships and manage internal communication to ensure everyone stays up to date. You’ll also supervise and train staff throughout the audit process.
- Executing excellence by being the subject matter expert; planning and running audits and reviewing engagements, with support from your team at every step of the way.
- Managing the details and remaining involved in the preparation of financial statements and related documents that will be delivered to clients based upon firm guidelines to meet client deliverables.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary aligned to your experience, roles and responsibilities and growth plan
- Annual bonus based on goals defined in your growth plan
- Robust mentoring program including quarterly review of your growth plan and performance to achieve annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision/critical illness/life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, Health & Wellness Time and Holidays
- 401(k) + profit sharing
- Staff development program along with internal and external education (CPE)
- CPA reimbursement
- Casual dress office environment for non-client-facing days
- Hybrid work model to enhance work/life balance
What You’ll Need to Be Successful:
- Progressive experience in public accounting
- Degreed accountant with CPA designation (or actively pursuing CPA)
- Experience auditing employee benefits plans (EBP)
- Ability to travel locally
Since 1972, Cray, Kaiser Ltd. has been serving a diverse client base with a focus on family-owned and closely-held businesses. Besides the standard audit, accounting, and tax programs, we offer our clients a full range of business consulting services to assist with the complete life cycle of the business.
Our team is driven by its mission, vision and core values. As you get to know us, you’ll see that the five core values – education, integrity, people, care and trust – serve as anchors through our work and actions. To learn more about each value, please click here.
Interested in Learning More?
Please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com