Now Hiring: Senior Accountant / Assurance Senior
- Are you looking for variety in your work that serves a diverse client base?
- Do you desire growth in your career?
- Would you like to work with a firm that values you and invests in you?
- Do our Core Values resonate with you? Education-Integrity-People-Care-Trust
If this sounds like you, then we are interested in meeting you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Facilitating assurance engagements ranging from for-profits, nonprofits, to employee benefit plans, middle market and privately held businesses.
- Overseeing daily activity and oversight of the staff assigned to the engagement, maintaining engagement budgets, and ensuring job efficiency.
- Fostering client and internal communication to ensure all parties are up to date on the progress of engagement developments.
- Planning and executing audits and reviewing engagements with appropriate interactions among clients and firm management.
- Preparing financial statements and related documents that will be delivered to clients based upon firm guidelines to meet client deliverables.
- Leverage leadership by working directly with managers and partners of the Firm to provide you with continued education and learning during the engagement process.
- Our diverse client base allows you to work in a wide range of industries while focusing on your assurance skills, client relationship procurement and developing leadership skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary aligned to your experience, roles and responsibilities and growth plan
- Annual bonus based on goals defined in your growth plan
- Robust mentoring including quarterly review of your growth plan and performance to achieve an annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical/dental/vision/critical illness/life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, Health & Wellness Time and Holidays
- 401(k) + profit sharing
- Staff development program along with internal and external education (CPE)
- CPA reimbursement
- Casual dress office environment for non-client-facing days
- Hybrid work model to enhance work/life balance
What You’ll Need to Be Successful:
- Progressive experience in public accounting
- Degreed accountant with CPA designation (or actively pursuing CPA)
- Curiosity with a growth mindset
- Experience running audit or assurance engagements and training staff
- Ability to travel locally
- Experience with Excel, various Thompson Reuters applications, QuickBooks, and/or Lacerte is ideal
Since 1972, Cray, Kaiser Ltd. has been serving a diverse client base with a focus on family-owned and closely-held businesses. Besides the standard audit, accounting, and tax programs, we offer our clients a full range of business consulting services to assist with the complete life cycle of the business.
Our team is driven by its mission, vision and core values. As you get to know us, you’ll see that the five core values – education, integrity, people, care and trust – serve as anchors through our work and actions. To learn more about each value, please click here.
Interested in Learning More?
Please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org