Member of Russell Bedford International, a global network of independent professional service firms.
Now Hiring: Accounting Services Specialist
- Are you looking for variety in your work that serves a diverse client base?
- Do you desire growth in your career?
- Would you like to work with a firm that values you and invests in you?
- Do our Core Values resonate with you? Education-Integrity-People-Care-Trust
If this sounds like you, then we are interested in meeting you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Providing accounting services to a variety of clients across various industries; primarily family-owned and closely-held businesses.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Executing multiple compilations and bookkeeping engagements.
- Initiating technology projects such as integration of applications and conversion of data to various QuickBooks platforms.
- Preparing corporate and individual tax returns.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary aligned to your experience, roles and responsibilities and growth plan
- Annual bonus based on goals defined in your growth plan
- Robust mentoring and staff development program, internal and external education (CPE) with direct partner input, and annual performance appraisals
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical/dental/vision/critical illness/life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, Health & Wellness Time and Holidays
- 401(k) + profit sharing
- Staff development program along with internal and external education (CPE)
- CPA reimbursement
- Casual dress office environment for non-client-facing days
- Hybrid work model to enhance work/life balance
What You’ll Need to Be Successful:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in public accounting, with a focus on accounting services
- Assurance experience is a plus
- Curiosity and a growth mindset
- Corporate and individual tax preparation is a plus
- Experience with Excel, various Thompson Reuters applications, QuickBooks, and/or Lacerte is ideal
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor Certification is preferred
Since 1972, Cray, Kaiser Ltd. has been serving a diverse client base with a focus on family-owned and closely-held businesses. Besides the standard audit, accounting, and tax programs, we offer our clients a full range of business consulting services to assist with the complete life cycle of the business.
Our team is driven by its mission, vision and core values. As you get to know us, you’ll see that the five core values – education, integrity, people, care and trust – serve as anchors through our work and actions.
Interested in Learning More?
Please email your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org