We are proud to share the promotion of Amy Langfelder, CPA, from Manager to a Principal/Shareholder at CK. Amy began her career at Cray Kaiser 22 years ago, after a few years working at Advantis/IBM as a Financial Analyst. She was quickly promoted to Supervisor and then Manager as she continued to hone her innate customer service talents. Her aim has always been to help expand clients’ financial literacy so they may more effectively lead their businesses. She’s also involved in training junior staff and working alongside her fellow Principals to manage projects across the firm. Amy is process driven and proven. Her expertise in workflow and system efficiencies shines on each of her engagements.
Amy has remained with CK her entire career because of the consultative nature of the firm. She takes pride in providing value to her clients’ companies and helping them meet compliance needs, especially her nonprofit clients. In her new shareholder role, Amy looks forward to enhancing the value-added services provided to CK clients in the family-owned and closely-held business sector.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Memberships & Associations
- Member, Small Business Advocacy Council
- Member, Christian Business Fellowship
- Member, Vistage International Trusted Advisors Group
- Prior Service: Finance Committee, Medinah Christian School; Treasurer, Lamplighter Bible Church
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from Millikin University