You already know we at Cray Kaiser thrive on the personal relationships we develop with our clients. But even the best relationships can benefit from the use of technology. That’s why we developed our online portal – to allow us and our clients to safely and securely share the documentation we all need, especially during tax season. It is easy to navigate, however, if you run into difficulties, the following tips and tricks should help.
- Begin by going to www.craykaiser.com.
- On the top right, you will see LOGIN.
- Click on this and enter your username and password and select “I’m not a robot”.
- If you have forgotten your username, simply contact our office so we can provide that information to you.
- If you have forgotten your password, please select the “Forgot password” and you will receive instructions for resetting your password.
- Once your password is reset, you may get a message asking if you wish to add Multifactor Authentication and we highly recommend you add this additional layer of security. If you wish to set up Multifactor click “Setup Now” and you will be guided through the steps using your phone. If you do not wish to have Multifactor Authentication, please select the “Remind Me Later” prompt.
- If you run into any issues with this process, please contact our office and we can assist you.
- Once you are in the online portal, please select/click Client Flow from the left-hand menu.
- There you will see the file folders that belong to you.
- Click on the file folder where you wish to upload your documents. On the top left you will see upload; either drag and drop your documents into the box or click the “Add files” button.
- Once you drop your documents in the box, click the “Start upload” button.
- You will be notified via email if Cray Kaiser uploads a document to your account. Just a reminder, that any of the documents Cray Kaiser sends you will NOT be fillable.
- Click on the document you wish to download.
- On the top right hand-side, click on the Download button.
- This will open a Save As prompt. Click on that prompt to save your file in a safe location on your computer of file storage.
We hope these instructions help you to navigate our online portal. However, if you still have questions or issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 630.953.4900.