Be sure to mark your calendar and allow time to prepare for these upcoming tax deadlines, some of which have changed for 2017.
- Forms 1095-B and 1095-C due to the IRS, if filing paper returns.
- Deadline to provide form 1095-C to recipients of health insurance coverage. The original January 31 deadline was extended by 30 days.
- Deadline for calendar-year corporations to elect S corporation status for 2017
- 2016 calendar year partnership and S corporation returns due
- Forms 1095-B and 1095-C due to the IRS, if filing electronically. Employers who have 250 or more employees are required to file electronically.
- 2016 individual tax returns due
- 2016 annual gift tax returns due
- 2016 FinCEN Form 114 (FBAR) returns due
- 2016 calendar year fiduciary tax returns due
- 2016 IRA contributions due
- 2016 calendar year C corporation returns due
- First installment of 2016 individual estimated tax due
- Deadline for calendar-year non-profit organization to file annual return
If you have any questions about these deadlines or need any assistance with your preparation, contact us today.